Skip to main content

Update Day: September 2017

Hey everyone! It's the last week of the month again, so it's time to prepare another update for the Got Goals Bloghop.



In case you're new to the bloghop, a bunch of us are setting some huge, crazy or just very important goals, and once a month, on the last Friday, we post updates on our progress.

You're welcome to join in. All you have to do is write a post about your goals, or updating us on your progress, and then leave a comment here that links to your post. But please don't forget to visit some of the other bloggers taking part!

If you would like to receive a reminder in your inbox, please subscribe to the blog's feed. The link is at the top, slightly to the right, next to "Search."

Comments

  1. Hey everyone! I posted a bit early this month. http://tyreanswritingspot.blogspot.com/2017/09/do-you-have-goals-with-pictures.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm VERY excited to share this month.
    I published my debut novel!
    That checks off my New Year's resolution, a writing goal, a goal for the year, a September goal, and a weekly goal -- all at once!!!

    Come celebrate with me.


    http://jlennidornerblog.what-are-they.com/2017/09/29/waking-up-to-goals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow congrats! I'll stop by a bit later today. :-)

      Delete
    2. Well done for creating a link that works as a link! How did you do it?

      Delete
  3. Very non-productive month for me, but very exciting too, for a different reason. https://ruthlivingstone.net/2017/09/29/september-update-mostly-moving/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey everyone! My updates will be at:

    Blogger: https://sylmion.blogspot.co.za/2017/09/update-day-spring-is-supposed-to-be-in.html

    Wordpress: https://sylmion.wordpress.com/2017/09/29/update-day-spring-is-supposed-to-be-in-the-air-so-where-is-it-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's mine, short but very sweet!
    http://angelinetrevena.co.uk/got-goals-pretty-much-there/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sup everyone~!!
    It's good to be back home and back at these updates. I'm hoping to visit most of the blogs this coming month. :)

    Here's my post:
    https://authormarnareed.wordpress.com/2017/09/29/falling-into-reality-big-dreams-blog-update-48/

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, I forgot to post my link!
    This month I talk about the importance of word choice when creating a character's voice. (That rhyme was unintentional)
    http://lexicalcreations.weebly.com/jens-blog/a-non-update

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You're awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Update Day: August 2017

Do you have a crazy or just an incredibly important goal?  Excellent. The Got Goals? Bloghop is for you. We set crazy goals and then, on the last Friday of the Month (in this case August 25th), we post updates on our progress.  You're more than welcome to join in.  Just write a post to update on your goals, make sure to use the image at the top, and leave a comment on this post with a link to yours. 

Update Day: July 2019

Just when I thought I have my crap sorted out, I have another month where the last Friday sneaks up on me. Sorry that I didn't get this up sooner! How to Take Part in the Got Goals? Bloghop: Step 1:  Set yourself a crazy, important, or otherwise ambitious goal (or goals). Step 2:  Try to do something towards achieving that goal every month. Step 3:  Post an update of your progress on your blog on the last Friday of the month. Remember to use the graphic above so we can easily spot it. Step 4:  Link to your Update Day post in the comments below. Step 5:  Check in with other participants so you can advise and/or encourage them.

Update Day: January 2018

Hi, Everyone! It's JEN here, wishing you a Happy New Year ! (OK, it may be a little late for that... or is it?) This Friday is the first last Friday of the new year. (Wow, that's a mouthful. Moving on.) This year, Misha and I are alternating the job of posting the Update Day posts. I get January, and Misha will be posting February, then me, and so on. (You get the picture.) So this is my first time, posting our Update Day post for January 2018. For those of you new to the Got Goals? Bloghop, we're a bunch of bloggers who have set some crazy or crazy important goals. Then on the last Friday of every month (as a rule), we post updates on our progress. It makes for some great, friendly accountability, since it's always nice to at least say we got something done towards what we want to achieve, even if it's a small thing.  You're welcome to join us; in fact, please do!  All you need to do is the following (as a start, but we're not fussy)...